Consider This Before Designing Your Logo
- The company’s personality that you will visually communicate. Is it playful or serious? Dynamic and energetic or secure and stable?
- Define the target audience and understand that audience’s visual preferences. Who are the customers and what are their tastes?
- Review competitors’ logos and designs and determine how your brand can stand apart.
- Understand the various applications the logo will be adapted for. Will the logo need to be turned into building signage? Embroidered on a shirt? Have an app icon?
- Interview key stakeholders to understand not only their vision for the brand, but also to give them a sense of ownership in what will become the “face” of their company.
„ START! - The things you need; will find you on your way up.“